Pages

22.12.08

Review: G. Lalo Verge de France

Biffybeans has already reviewed this paper, but I'll add my experience with it the other day.

Terrific!

Writing on the paper is like skating at Central Park's skating rink--as smooth as anyone could want from a writing tablet.

All the pens I tested just glided across the page like a dream with no feathering, bleeding or see through.

And as I had been fiddling with some older Crane paper, I'd say in a comparison I'd put my money on this G. Lalo paper, "Verge de France" for my limited but intimate correspondence.

Here's an example of some poetry scribbling I did.

2 comments:

  1. What a great review. I, too, love those tablets.

    I found your blog by doing a search for Wallace Stevens, a poet I love, and I find fountain pens! Paper! Books! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete